Freescale Semiconductor is the leading manufacturer of microcontrollers, microprocessors and semiconductors. Freescale is making the world a smarter place with solutions for cars, smart mobile devices, networks and more.
Freescale’s MQXtm Real-Time Operating System (RTOS) provides real-time performance within a small, configurable footprint. Freescale’s CodeWarrior(R) is a complete integrated development environment (IDE) that accelerates development and debugging of the most complex embedded applications.
Motomic’s Qt for MQXtm makes it possible for developers using Qttm, the open source development platform, to build high-performance apps for MQX. Qt for MQX also enables developers to create distributed apps spanning devices, operating systems and platforms.
Motomic’s Qt for ColdFiretm allows developers using Qt to build high-performance apps for Coldfire. You can:
- Create an app on a PC and run it on MQX, Linux or both across all Freescale hardware architectures.
- Leverage frameworks including VLC with hardware acceleration.
- Quickly create distributed apps and run across heterogeneous platforms and even across operating systems.
- Tweet control to MQX and other devices.
- Create a ‘microcloud’ and share resources across MQX and other devices.
Processors supported include Kinetis, ColdFire, i.MX, Power and others.
More information on Freescale is avilable at: www.freescale.com